Golf Course Mechanic/Technician
Job Title: Golf Course Mechanic/Technician
Job Type: Part-Time (20 – 25 Hours/Week)
Location: Parma, Ohio
Job Status: Interviewing
Description: In need of a turf equipment technician who can help oversee a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for the golf course equipment fleet. This program includes the diagnostics and repair of equipment used on the course or club house. Providing accurate records of parts, labor, and money required for each piece of equipment serviced.
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment pertaining gas, diesel, and two cycle engines.
- Capable of keeping accurate records of all maintenance procedures performed on the equipment in need of service.
- Versatility of being available as needed to support the on-course maintenance staff with equipment issues or job duties.
- Work with the Superintendent to order and stock parts needed to maintain equipment.
- Routine sharping and adjustments to all cutting units, including precision cutting that are adjusted in increments of thousandths of an inch.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate to team members professionally regarding the equipment.
- Previous experience on a golf course maintenance staff is preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized equipment center.
- Possess a High School Diploma and Valid Driver’s license.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please complete an application online using the link provided below. You will be prompted to create a user profile prior to submitting your application. Do not use a cell phone or tablet. This position is open until filled.
Start Date: ASAP
Education Level: High School
Company Name: City of Parma
Company Address: 6611 Ridge Road, Parma, Ohio 44129
Contact Name: Questions may be submitted to Tyler Good at firstname.lastname@example.org